CSE Games and GT2 Fun & Games are proud to announce the release of the first edition of 1-2-3 Shoot: The Rock-Paper-Scissors Jigsaw Battle. 1-2-3 Shoot is a puzzle game of rock-paper-scissors (for kids and kids at heart) that features Team Canada jerseys from 1920 to present.
In 1-2-3 Shoot, players battle to capture puzzle pieces from their opponent to complete their puzzle and win.
Here’s how the game works:
1. Deal out three Puzzle Cards to each player;
2. Players examine their hands, reviewing the symbols of rock, paper and scissors;
3. Players drop a Puzzle Card at the same time;
4. Winner of the rock-paper-scissors battle takes both pieces and adds them to his/her puzzle.
5. First to complete their puzzle, wins the round; best 2 out of 3 rounds wins (other variant game-play options included in game rules).
1-2-3 Shoot is quick, fun, easy-to-learn and is great for ages six and up. Each game takes 10 to 20 minutes to play and includes 18 high-quality puzzle pieces (two complete puzzles); there are 27 pieces to collect in all.
Watch a brief video of 1-2-3 Shoot (AKA RPS 27) in action:
History of Rock-Paper-Scissors
Rock-Paper-Scissors is one of the most loved games of all time, with roots dating back to late-19th century Japan. The game gained worldwide popularity throughout the 20th century.
Today, there is a Rock-Paper-Scissors World Championship, organized by the World RPS Society, a book entitled The Official Rock-Paper-Scissors Strategy Guide was published in 2004, and in 2007 two Canadian filmmakers produced the motion picture Rock, Paper, Scissors: The Way of the Tosser.
For more comments and discussion on RPS 27 visit BoardGameGeek.com.
Ages: 6 and up | Players: 2 to 3 | Time to Play: 15 minutes
Packaging: Cardboard box | Dimensions: L 7″ x W 5″ x H 2.25″ | Language: Bilingual | Stock Code: CSE-HCA0102 | UPC: 818184 000071 | ISBN: 9780978476946 | MSRP: $11.99 US/CDN